- Bring the duly filled consent letter at the time of consultation. Click here to download
- You should buy medicines only if you can strictly abide by the medications and pathyams (regulation of diet and personal habits), as prescribed by the doctor, till the specified duration.
- Medicines once purchased will not be taken back under any circumstances.
- Doctor will consult and diagnose only those patients who have taken prior appointments.
- While coming, you should bring with you all the previous prescriptions.
- You should avoid places where you feel discomfort.
- Every day, for 10 minutes in the morning and in the evening, you should sit peacefully with closed eyes and concentrate on your breathing speed.
- Never lie-down and sleep during the day time soon after having your food. However, you can take a cat-nap in a sitting position, but before having your food.
- After taking medicine for motion, if the patient experiences too much motion and vomiting, give buttermilk with salt in it to the patient. Please remember, the more you vomit the faster you will recover from the disease. If after motion, vomit if patient experiences shivering, weakness, water in mouth, senseless talking, etc, it is due to a decrease in the sodium level. Immediately give buttermilk with salt to the patient.
- In case of any emergency, immediately take the patient to the closest hospital.
- Along with this medicine, you should continue taking the medicines prescribed by your allopathic doctor.
- If a patient experiences tiredness after taking ayurvedic medications for some days, then diabetic patients should check their sugar level within one and half hours after having breakfast. If the sugar level is below 100, then the allopathic diabetes tablets dosage should be reduced to 1/2. After some days, again if the patient experiences tiredness, check the sugar level and reduce the allopathic diabetes tablets dosage to 1/4. After 45 days (1st course of medicines), check you sugar level in a laboratory after 12 hour fasting and again within one and half hours after having breakfast, and bring the laboratory sugar level result to me. For patients taking insulin, if your PPBS comes below 100, then reduce your insulin intake dosage by 5 unit for both times by consulting your doctor.
Pathyam (regulation of diet and personal habits) – 1st Set (45 days)on alternate days
Do Not Eat:
Meat, Fish, Egg, Milk, Ghee, Oils, Coconut Oil, Sugar, Butter, Mustard seeds, Coconut, Papad, Pickles, Tea, Coffee, Red Chilli, Salt, Maida, Bakery items etc should not be eaten.
Apart from those mentioned above, patients with diabetes should also avoid eating Bananas, Fruits and Sweets; however, patients without diabetes can have them.
Can Be Eaten:
Dosa, Idli, Chapatti, Red Boiled Rice, Soya Bean, Egg white 2, Vegetables, Leafy Vegetables, Rock Salt (Indhu Uppu), Raw Mango, Averrhoa bilimbi fruit, Malabar Cambodge, Lemon, Green Chilli, Black Pepper, Coriander Powder, Gharam Masala Powder, Cardamom, Wheat Puttu (without coconut), Sprouted Bengal Gram and Beans curry, Whole Green Gram, Fenugreek, Black Gram, Small Onion, Savala (big onion), Garlic, Green Gram, Indian Broad Beans, Snake Gourd, Lady’s Finger, Bitter Gourd, Ragi, Barley, Carrot, Beetroot, Sieved Butter Milk, Coriander Leaves, Mint Leaves, Curry Leaves, Coccinia, Spinach, Drum Stick Leaves, Yellow Cucumber, Ash Gourd, Cucumber, Tomato, Cauliflower, Bottle Gourd, Pumpkin, Drumstick, Papaya, Indian Gooseberry, Brinjal, Ginger, Turmeric, Capsicum, Cluster Beans, Beans, Horse Gram, Wheat, Semolina, Oats, Cornflakes, Kubus (Pita Bread), Upma (dry roasted semolina porridge), Homemade Curry Powder, Bananas, Fruits and Soya Bean Milk.
Drink daily 3 glasses of any fresh fruit juice and mix little bit of Snake Gourd, Hogweed or Boerhavia Diffusa (Thazhuthama), Plantain Stem, and Pineapple in the fruit juice. Do not add sugar in the juice. The juice should be taken fresh, dont hold it or keep it for long time.
- Rice: Make it a point to use rice from Indian Rice Hull (nellu) that is at least 1 year old. Rice husks (umi) separated rice bran (thavidu) should only be eaten. Yavam is more preferred.
- After having medicine for 1st set of 45 days, you can take a break from the pathyam and medicine for about 2 days.
- Diabetic patients should have 100ml of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with 2 spoons of turmeric powder juice.
- On the 48th day visit the doctor by taking an appointment, and bring FLP, FBS, PPBS, ECG and Echo results taken on 46th day.
- Patients suffer from low pumping, PAH, Cardiomayopathy etc are required to undergo treatment with atleast 15 set of medicines. Failing which are not recommended or there should be no break in that chain.
- Once the pumping is increased, there is no guaranty that it will remains the same or it will not fall back to low pumping again.
- No guaranty is given that there will be no heart attack will happen again
- it is highly recommended to watch our hindi video watch our malayalam video
- Even after the course is completed, the patient should take the medicines once a year.